Ultra-lightweight and portable desktop microphone ideal for professional Speech recognition and other Voice dependent applications. Highly suitable for nomad users working with notebooks or tablets and Dragon NaturallySpeaking. Similar stellar performance than the award-winning TableMikes, but in an industry first small USB module. It is delivered with the SpeechMatic USB MultiAdapter, a special 90º rigid elbow USB connector, a flexible mini-boom (15 cm / 6”) with microphone and a small case for easy storage and transport.
Dual functionality ("MultiAdapter"), provided by the SpeechMatic USB MultiAdapter:
- Long-range and variable dictation distance ("SpeechMatic") of up to 50 cm or 20", with very high accuracy in Speech recognition, for the portable desktop microphone TravelMike or low sensitive microphone headsets
- Normal mode for the FlexyMike Single Ear (SE) and Dual Ear (DE) headset microphones, as well as most alternative ones.
Three possible operating modes:
- Attached to PC with the special 90º rigid elbow connector
- Docked in optional base
- Stand alone, connected to the FlexyMike Single Ear (SE) and Dual Ear (DE) or other alternative headset microphones.
Exceptional low noise floor and stellar accuracy with Dragon NaturallySpeaking and other voice applications. One of the best USB sound cards and microphone of the market according to the specialized press...
Comments: Although it does a superb job in canceling external noise, we wouldn't recommend using it in a room with loud competing noise. Mild to moderate noise it will handle fine. This microphone gets consistently high reviews from users.
- The SpeechMatic USB MultiAdapter with standard 3.5 mm Mic input and output Sound ports
- An USB cable extender (18 cm / 7") for more flexibility
- A special 90º rigid elbow USB connector
- A flexible mini-boom (15 cm / 6”) with microphone
- A small case for easy storage and transport
- 1 Foam windscreen
- Speech Recognition Solutions TravelMike User Guide