Dragon® 13 Premium® Wireless
speech recognition software takes voice command to the next level with enhanced features for greater accuracy and speed when creating documents, emailing, searching the web and more — at work, school, on the go, or in the office.
To see what's new in Dragon Premium 13 click this link.
Top 5 FeaturesMeet your faster, better, smarter Dragon
The new Dragon 13 Premium adapts to the way you work to provide the fastest and most accurate way to control your computer or tablet and help boost your productivity.
Dragon Learns the way you talk
Dragon learns the words and phrases you use the most, spelling even difficult words and proper names correctly, and allows you to create custom voice commands and word lists. Go hands free and headset free
Dragon works with more computer applications and offers multiple microphone options, including those built into many of the latest laptops, so you type even less and can use Dragon without a headset.Dictate notes and ideas on the go
Capture thoughts on the go using a digital recorder or the free Dragon Recorder App and Dragon will transcribe the audio files back at your PC.Proofread by listening
Natural-sounding text-to-speech or audio playback of your own dictations makes proofreading fast and easy
Get started in minutes
Enhanced intuitive design and helpful tutorials make it easy to get started and easy to master working with Dragon.
Delivering an amazing experience right out of the box, Dragon Premium is easy to learn and simple to use. It includes everything you need to get started, including a step-by-step interactive tutorial and high-quality headset microphone. With Dragon Premium, you will be able to interact with your PC comfortably to get more done faster for work, home, school or wherever life takes you.
Other FeaturesCreate reports, presentations, spreadsheets and more
Dictate, edit and format documents using Microsoft and other popular applications — all by voice — and exactly the way you need it done with custom word lists and commands like:
"Start Microsoft Word"
"Set font size to 18 points"
"Spell that K-A-T-H-R-Y-N"
Or, create custom commands for frequently used text and graphicsSearch and surf the web
Use your voice to search the web or specific websites for facts, figures, directions, images for inclusion in assignments and documents and more, with commands like:
"Search Google for Italian restaurants in Boston"
"Open top site for local weather forecast"
"Search video for JFK Inaugural Address"Control your email and calendar
Dictate, edit and send messages with your favorite web-based email accounts and check class schedules, client meetings, kids’ activities and other appointments in your calendar with voice commands like:
"Schedule an appointment with John Smith"Keep up with your social networks and IM chat messages
Use your voice to update and check your Facebook and Twitter status and pages, plus communicate with friends, coworkers and peers via chat clients with commands like:
"Post to Facebook 'Looking forward to poker tonight'"
"Post to Twitter 'Is anyone looking for Giant's tickets to tonight's game [questions mark]"Dictate 3x faster than you can type and in more places
Dictate text anywhere you normally type within popular applications and “proofread” with natural-sounding text-to-speech and audio playback. Additional functions include:
Support for mobile dictation – transcribe notes captured on a digital voice recorder or smartphone
Talk to fill out online applications, registration forms, shopping check-out fields and more
The install process checks that your system meets the minimum requirements; if they are not met, Dragon NaturallySpeaking will not be installed.
- CPU: We recommend 2.2 GHz Intel® dual core or equivalent AMD processor. NOTE: Faster processors yield faster performance.
- Processor Cache: We recommend 2 MB L2 cache. (Minimum: 512 KB L2 cache)
- Free hard disk space: 4GB. If installing from a download: three times as much space is initially needed (after the download is unpacked and installation completes, temporary files can be removed from the system)
- Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8 and 8.1, 32-bit and 64-bit
- Windows 7, 32-bit and 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2,64-bit
- Windows Server 2012 Standard Edition, 64-bit
- RAM: We recommend 2 GB for 32-bit Windows 7,Windows 8.1 and Windows 10, 4 GB for 64-bit Windows 7, 8.1, Windows 10 and Windows Server 2008 R2,Windows Server 2012.
- Internet Explorer 9, or the current version of Chrome™(35)or Firefox®(30) to view the software’s Online Help
- Word/Outlook/Excel/PowerPoint 2010 & 2013,WordPerfect x6 & x7, OpenOffice Writer 3.x & 4.x.
- Sound card supporting 16-bit recording
- A DVD-ROM drive for installation
- A Nuance-approved noise-canceling headset microphone (included in purchase). See details at support.nuance.com/compatibility/ (includes USB adapters and digital voice recorders).
Note: An Internet connection is required for automatic product activation (a quick anonymous process).
*This edition of Dragon Supports Microsoft® Office 2010 and 2013 but does NOT support dictation directly into Electronic Medical Record (EMR) systems. For EMR support, please use Dragon Medical Edition.