Dragon 13 Pro and Dragon Pro Individual 14 upgrade to Dragon Individual Professional 15 SMART UPGRADE Download Only (No Headset) Available early September 2016.
The all-new Dragon® Professional Individual 15
drives productivity at work by enabling fast, accurate dictation and transcription with the right level of customization. Create, edit and format documents by voice—quickly and accurately—so you spend less time on paperwork and more time on activities that boost the bottom line.
To see the Data Sheet for Dragon Professional Individual 15 click this link.
Top productivity features
See Dragon at work
Let Dragon work for you
As a business professional, you face heavy documentation demands each day. See how Dragon Professional Individual can help you get documents done faster and more accurately, both in and out of the office, so you can focus on revenue-generating tasks.
See how Dragon Professional Individual can work for you
Powered by Deep Learning
Fast and accurate documentation
With a next-generation speech engine leveraging Deep Learning technology, Dragon adapts to your voice or environmental variations — even while you’re dictating. Create documents and reports quickly and accurately, and zip through computer tasks in record time
— all by voice.
- Dragon learns the words and phrases you use the most to minimize corrections
- Optimizes accuracy for speakers with accents or in slightly noisy environments such as an office cubicle
- Smart Format Rules automatically adapt to how you want abbreviations, dates, phone numbers and more to appear
- Apply formatting by voice, such as bold or underline
- Work within popular business applications
Work on the road
Get documentation done anytime, anywhere
Keep up with documentation even on the road or out in the field. Dragon works with popular form factors such as portable touchscreen PCs. And it syncs with Dragon Anywhere, the separate, cloud-based mobile dictation solution, letting you create and edit documents of any length by voice directly on your iOS or Android device for seamless productivity no matter where your job takes you.
*Subscription is required for Dragon Anywhere
- Speak as long as you want to complete documents of any length — from a business report to an entire book
- Easily create form-based templates and fill out reports, such as client in-take forms — all in the moment
- Import and export to and from popular cloud-based document-sharing tools like Dropbox® and note-taking apps like Evernote®
- Sync with Dragon Professional Individual and work started on the road can be completed back at the desktop for seamless document workflows
Advanced customization and personalization
Work more efficientlywith powerful customizations
Imagine saying “Insert Signature” and Dragon fills in your contact details or dictating industry-specific terminology and Dragon types every word correctly—every time. With advanced personalization features, like the ability to create custom commands and custom words, Dragon Professional Individual allows you to tailor it to the way you work for big productivity gains.
- Import and export custom word lists for acronyms or other unique business-specific terminology
- Create custom voice commands for inserting frequently-used text and graphics
- Create time-saving macros to automate multi-step workflows or business processes via simple voice commands
Dictate anywhere,transcribe back at your desktop
Don’t fall behind on reports and other documentation due to business travel. Dictate into a digital voice recorder and Dragon will automatically transcribe the recordings when you connect to your desktop. You can also transcribe another single speaker’s voice from pre-recorded audio files or from podcasts. Streamlined setup makes transcription faster and easier than ever.
- Complete transcription quickly and accurately with no voice training required even for third-party speakers
- Transcribe from .mp3 aif, .aiff, .wav, .mp4, .m4a, .m4v.
- Get a head start as you review or correct your transcription results with automatic application of basic punctuation that are not dictated
- Save time and eliminate reliance on costly transcription services
Key features and benefits
– Faster and more accurate than ever, with next-generation speech recognition technology that continues to adapt to your voice even while you’re dictating
– Create, format and edit by voice quickly and efficiently
– Easily create custom words such as proper names and specific industry terminology
– Create custom voice commands to insert frequently-used text and graphics
– Use a Nuance-approved digital recorder to capture thoughts on the go for later automatic transcription
– Sync customizations with the Dragon Anywhere mobile solution to continue documentation work anywhere you go
– Work easily on popular form factors such as portable touchscreen PCs
– Even easier to get started with enhanced help
The install process checks that your system meets the minimum requirements; if they are not met, Dragon NaturallySpeaking will not be installed.
- CPU:Intel® dual core or equivalent AMD processor. NOTE: Faster processors yield faster performance.
- Free hard disk space: 8GB.
- Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 7,8.1,10 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 & 2012
- RAM: We recommend 2 GB for 32-bit Windows 7,Windows 8.1 and 10, 4 GB for 64-bit Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 and Windows Server 2008 R2 & 2012.
- Internet Explorer 9 or higher or the current version of Chrome™ or Firefox® to view the software’s Online Help
- Word/Outlook/Excel/PowerPoint 2010, 2013 & 2016,WordPerfect x6 & x7, OpenOffice Writer 3.x & 4.x.
- Sound card supporting 16-bit recording
- A Nuance-approved noise-canceling headset microphone (Must be purchased separately). See details at support.nuance.com/compatibility/ (includes USB adapters and digital voice recorders).
Note: An Internet connection is required for product download and automatic product activation (a quick anonymous process).
*This edition of Dragon Supports Microsoft® Office 2010,2013 & 2016 but does NOT support dictation directly into Electronic Medical Record (EMR) systems. For EMR support, please use Dragon Medical Edition.