Dragon Premium 13 US English, Upgrade from Preferred V11 and Premium V12 (No Headset)
The install process checks that your system meets the minimum requirements; if they are not met, Dragon NaturallySpeaking will not be installed.
- CPU: We recommend 2.2 GHz Intel® dual core or equivalent AMD processor. NOTE: Faster processors yield faster performance.
- Processor Cache: We recommend 2 MB L2 cache. (Minimum: 512 KB L2 cache)
- Free hard disk space: 4GB. If installing from a download: three times as much space is initially needed (after the download is unpacked and installation completes, temporary files can be removed from the system)
- Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 8 and 8.1, 32-bit and 64-bit
- Windows 7, 32-bit and 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2,64-bit
- Windows Server 2012 Standard Edition, 64-bit
- RAM: We recommend 2 GB for 32-bit Windows 7,Windows 8 and 8.1, 4 GB for 64-bit Windows 7, 8 and 8.1 and Windows Server 2008 R2,Windows Server 2012.
- Internet Explorer 9, or the current version of Chrome™ or Firefox® to view the software’s Online Help
- Sound card supporting 16-bit recording
- A DVD-ROM drive for installation
- A Nuance-approved noise-canceling headset microphone (included in purchase). See details at support.nuance.com/compatibility/ (includes USB adapters and digital voice recorders).
Note: An Internet connection is required for automatic product activation (a quick anonymous process).
*This edition of Dragon Supports Microsoft® Office 2010 and 2013 but does NOT support dictation directly into Electronic Medical Record (EMR) systems. For EMR support, please use Dragon Medical Edition.